Saturday 24 January 2015

lion-hearted


two piece - motelrocks (asos) // sandals - JC // bag - A.wang // hat - H&M 

2015, i'll try my best to be consistent. 

A lot of things have changed in the past month or so and I took off to three different countries because I just could not stand being in Singapore any longer. It got me thinking about a lot of things, (etc: my future) and I didn't make any new years resolutions because knowing myself i'll say, "I should blog more" which then some how does not in any way encourage me to update this site any more than what I had previously been doing. But one thing i'm at least trying to achieve is to not worry so much about the coming year. All I can think about is whether I've made the right decisions so far and none of that has been helping me move on in life to be honest. So, i'll just let whatever happen, happen. Hopefully, i'll get less stressed out. Fingers crossed.

On the other hand, i'm wearing this motelrocks two piece from quite awhile ago during the asos sales. I only got it because I noticed my suite-mate had the top and I really liked the print. I'm all for the matching sets look these days, it's just pretty hard to find nice ones at affordable prices. Ah well, that's student life 24/7 anyway, what can you actually afford???? (am I right)

xx Leah

2 comments:

  1. motel two pieces are the best thingggggg, u look insane girl!

    rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much girl!!!! your blog is amazing as well

      Delete